Friday, 18 January 2013

Oh Happy Swap Shop Day

 It's always risky whenever I take a car load of stuff to the monthly swap shop.  I usually come back with more than I left with.
But look what beauties I came back with the other weekend!
Perfectly delightful!
I may have done a squeal and a clappy hands dance when I saw it.
I'm a little ashamed of that, but that pattern just tickles my eyes!

She really belongs in a field in the sunshine, but I couldn't wait to share.

It's a perfect size the the little guy.

I also got these gorgeous crocheted throws.  I don't know what they will be for, but the colours on the yellow/brown/orange/blue one i think suit the van.
I don't think hubby is too impressed with the blankets, but maybe he just doesn't understand how they will work until the whole look is put together?

                                                                     Randomnest

No comments:

Post a Comment